Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

CANDIDATES, POSITIONS AND THE PRECEDENTS FOR THE PRESIDENCY

I know it's dirty. I can feel just how it is from my own perspective. The polity, the policies, the politics and the politicians. I keep wondering why would someone want to be a President. Does it have something to do with obligations, or does it have to do with the need to stay in power? Do they really need to do so, do they really want to be president? Does it have something to do with their tight associations, fraternities, or secret organizations? Does it have something to do with the family, early friends, classmates, officemates, and the need to be praised? Does it have something to do with guilt, legacy, peer pressure or equivalent? Does it have something to do with plans, promises, and vision that needs to be satisfied or realized? Does it have something to do with economics, the weather? Does it have something to do with redemption, justice, and progress? I want to believe. I really want to believe in their system. But isn't it all just a charade? Is it just so they could stay in the limelight? Is it just for show? Is it just for make-believe?


No comments: