Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

ROMI'S SECRET SCHOOL PROJECT

The bicycle was off key.  The handlebars sliced into two, or should I say cut in half.  The wheels were turning.  Early grey morning. Well, just a few things I recall from slumber.

Romi is from Pakistan.  She's studying Architecture.  She's at her third year in college.  The first thing she asked me was "Are you an architect?" What am I suppose to say?  Am I suppose to say yes, no, not really, I don't know?  You tell me.  It was not long until she sent me her drawings, autocad drawings.  She needed someone to assist here with her plates. She needed it done in 3d.  She says she's jealous of her classmates' work.  She says she had not learned 3d software yet like Sketch Up. She says she can ask help from an architect.  She says her teacher said so.  And so the drawings kept coming.  Mosque, another mosque, a house.  It was fine.  I asked for food, money, compensation.  Haha.  What do you expect from a student?  

And then came the bigger project.  The Sports Complex.  She asked for assistance again.  I tried my best.  I flooded her with links, downloadables, pdfs and what else.  Now she needed me to draw everything in 3d.  Oh God,help me.  So here we are.  Foootball Stadium, Basketball Stadium, Swimming Pool, Multi Purpose Building, Cricket Ground...and what else..Gym, Tennis Courts, Hockey Stadium, Restaurants, Hostels, .... What the heck.  Something's wrong.  Your teacher is a jerk Romi.  Haha.

No comments: