Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2020

EHS EMEX DISHWASHING PASTE

I was suppose to go to my friend at 4 PM first before we decide to attend another event at SMX, NORTH mall.  Too far from where I reside.  Too far to walk, run, bicycle or even to vehicle or plane to...haha  But I slept and rested for awhile, still lingering from the effects of alcohol from another drinking spree, from another gathering with college class mates.  There and then again drooling from another siesta and figuring that it was late, I find myself going to Rolling Hills.  And realized a pang of regret as I asked the taxidriver the time.  Found out that it was just 3 PM.  So I was an hour early, not surprising since that's how we always try to be without us really noticing.  We have become one-hour advanced people.  It happens.  It only happens with people like us who live so far away from the city.  We always or we got used to go an hour early.  Traffic reasons? I don't know,  I don't why either.  It's better that way than be late, right?  But, hey...don't worry...I just had to get away from the house.  I realized my friend wasn't at home yet so I found another way to pass time.  There, as the taxidriver suggested, two folks drinking light beer at the store.  And so I sat near them, drank the same beer and eventually joined their chatting. It was like FB chatroom but better.  Because we get to move our mouths, see each other personally and hold our own beers.  It wasn't that hard to join them, we eventually had our topics sound more interesting since we were all in a party mood I suppose.  In high spirits still, remnants from Christmas parties?  Well, Doctor had to leave and I'm left with the judge's driver.  Yes, he says he works for the judge.  He drives the judge to and fro where the judge pleases.  It's his job.  And because of this, I got to ask him about the law, about lawyering.  The topic came up since it wasn't that long ago that a big case was summed up, right?  Or was it?  Well, we had a few more bottles of beer until it reached 4PM.  

And so my friend arrived just as how we talked about.  The look on his face as he saw me at the store just a few meters from his house. Smiling as he drove me to the SMX to attend a big reunion event.  Atenistas were everywhere.  Familiar and the not too familiar.   Watching bands perform, rock concert.  Wow.  Beer, brandy, scotch and beef...sashimi...and more.  Loud music and half forgotten friends.  It was a big night.   Hey where's my glasses?  Hahahaha

No comments: