Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2020

ARE YOU EVEN AT THE RIGHT ZONE?

Somewhere there's a construction going on.  I know for sure that there is something going on.  I've seen it from above.  And it's sort of or would seem unnecessary for some.  Somehow I am brought to this intuition.  And in no way you could erase the thought from my mind.  There's a school being built beside CENTRAL PARK SUBDIVISION. 

You can always drive me or swerve me from the site.  Take me to roads away from its vicinity, use the DIVERSION ROAD instead.  You don't wanna see it or we don't wanna see you hanging around but hey, come on.  Why's the matter with you?  Haha.  The site sits on a lot that's beside a residential zone.  Just like how it was before.  

Ateneo de Davao University, Matina Campus sits on a residential zone as well.  And the new one being constructed as I'm writing right now also sits on a residential zone.   And one would tell me or anyone yet again, "Why are you saying that just now?" "Why just now? When you had a lot of time talking about it before?"  Hahaha  Because it pisses you off?  Haha

Ateneo de Davao University, Senior High, Bangkal Davao City.  I think that's how it'll be known in the future.  And while there's a Coastal Road being constructed with it, rushing through the seashores, discouraging beach goers, preparing maybe for an LRT or MRT in the future hence, I still would like to point out that there are more areas where this school should have sat in.

Consider the places where it's almost inhabited.  Why do we have to add to the traffic if we were complaining about it?  That's how or  why we need URBAN PLANNERS.  And isn't this one of the best schools in the country?  Is this the best you can come up with?  The old one was and is beside JUNA SUBDIVISION and this new one is beside CENTRAL PARK SUBDIVISION. 

Care to comment?  Haha.


No comments: