Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2018

SK8BORED

Yeah, it was a long time ago.  I see fellow kids running with this four wheeled hard plastic board that's shaped like a popsicle stick. You put one of your foot on the board , and the other foot will have to do the kicking on the ground pushing you along to go forward.  I've seen how these cool kids on skateboards moved along the court, the playground, the alleys, the pathwalks, sidewalks, everywhere.  While I would just be playing basketball, you'd see them around everytime.

Now there's plenty of reason to ride skateboards.  It was fun, cool and good for the body.  Yeah, healthy, and you get to meet new friends.  I was able to see this exclusive sport first hand and more on TV.  On ramps and half pipes, at empty swimming pools and playgrounds.  X games and all, same also goes with rollerblades and bicycles. Yeah, how come I wasn't really able to put my mind and learn this cool sport before?  I don't know.  I guess am not clearly a hipster?  I don't know. 

Yeah yeah yeah, punk rockers and thrashers unite.  Punks not dead.  Peace.   Wow, need I continue?  Rock n roll. Let's go surfing, yeah! 

No comments: