Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2018

CARSCARS

There's something wrong.  The roads were paved wider alright, but it felt so bare and empty.  An island on the middle would look fine. And the ride was not really smooth.  There were still some parts undone, some parts with potholes.  There's this street that has around maye eight to ten humps if I'm not mistaken.   Yeah, more or less. And I also heard this one street that had one too many streethumps that they in their own right, wrecked one on their own volition, with maybe a sledgehammer?  I'm not sure. 

There's this one instance that the taxidriver, upon passing, would not even complain about it anymore.  About how many times he had to slow down and hit the under chassis to the streethump.  That  "grrrrg"  sound.  He says "This is not my car anyway.  I'm only sort of renting this from my boss".  Yeah, who cares?  To the shortest ramp that's maybe made out of cement waste from a building construction, not sure. I don't know about you but aren't these shortramps or streethumps being put on the streets for the purpose of caution when signages won't do? A signal to slow down?

Who cares?  Lets burn rubber.  I don't know about you but I don't really have a car.  I'm quite sure I can learn how.  But there's a requirement for a license before driving.  A lie sense, yeah a lie sense.  But so what if I don't have a car?  You won't get too far that's why, idiot.  Yeah, it's kinda weird having no car when you can see that almost every household now has one.  But how did they get their cars?  Did they get it for free?  Give away cars?  Is there somewhere I can sign up to get one?  Lol. 

They drove along God knows where, I don't  really care.  But what good is a car without a decent home to park it? A garage, a nice carport that's attached to your house.  Yeah, that should do it.  You need a space for it.   You don't need to park it outside our house.  The neighbors might get confused.  They would think that its ours which clearly is not.  Perhaps you shouldn't really have to park cars on the driveways unless you're a visitor, or can you?   I don't know.  Read between the lines. Tell me about it.  Are there rules for this practice?  Once there was a car upfront who was not able to park his car safely.  There was a ramp that goes all down to the gate.  so it rolled by itself down as it crossed the street and went directly to our fence.  Poor fence, with mother's shrubs and plants.  It was a wreck. I was able to take pictures of it.  Good thing the car stopped as it hit our fence.   Wow, there was a loud bang.  Yeah, rock n roll.

The new neighbor immediately apologized for it and offered to fix the fence right away.  They also gave us Pancit Malabon, yeah. It also clearly did rose another neighbor's attention, a contractor, offered his services to do the fence renovation for free apparently.  And there right on the same day, our fence was looking good again. And it looks as though like nothing happened.  These things happen and we see the good in everyone.  Yeah, that was fast.  Big deal. Wow, rock and roll.

Why do we see more cars on driveways? They seem to block the right-of-way. You can't fold a car and carry it with you on your room, can you?  It's not like Mr. Hank who somehow can shrink buildings and cars and even people.  You know?  Ant Man?  Lol.

Yeah, I see friends who now even has two of these so called cars.  Yeah, I can also see that they too have motorbikes.  Wow, a motorbike and a car.  Surely, you'd be needing a lot of fuel for it or I don't know.  Weren't they using water to fuel their cars now?  I even heard about this electric car which you can charge on your convenience outlets.  I also heard that you can burn more calories when you drive inside the car.  Sitting all the way to point B and back to point A. Wow, rock and roll.

And they have this races.  Oh dear, how sweet.  I hear they have these exclusive races for this car afficionados.  Wow, great.  Can I join?  Haha,  Where's your car?  You're still really fucked up. Are you?   But wait, do you really need a car? Lol. More coffee?

No comments: