Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

SHOTGUN DRIVER JESUS HALF ASSED CLOWNS - YOU BETTER BE WIDE AWAKE

"I've been through this." he said in my head.  He says he's going to fetch me up tomorrow.  That I should prepare.  He apparently will take me out of town.  I understand that he needed someone to accompany him for a task that we can do together.  He says we'll be expecting clients to attend to. Perhaps we needed to see the sites for construction. Somebody must have obliged him for the job.

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.   My Work friend.  He is driving this motorcycle. He also has this fast car.  Or maybe not.  Not sure.  Wow. 

"I've been through this." he said in my head.  He says he's going to fetch me up tomorrow.  That I should prepare.  He apparently will take me wakeboarding.  I understand that he needed someone to accompany him there before the visitors arrive.  He says he'll be expecting delegates some time next week.  Perhaps he needed to see the place first. Somebody must have invited him or asked him if he's been there which he apparently has not been to yet.

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.   My Physician friend.  He is driving this automobile.  A Utility vehicle.  Must be a family vehicle too.  Wow. 

"I am very good at this." he said in my head.  He says he's going to fetch me up tomorrow.  That I should prepare.  He apparently will take me surfing.  I understand that it'll be a far away place, to the ocean somewhere east.  He says we'll be expecting bigger waves.  Better waves, about six feet. Better swell, better good weather means best and excellent for surfing.  

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.  My friend.  He is driving this automobile.  A pick-up truck with big wheels. Must be a utility vehicle or a family vehicle too. Wow.

"I am very good at this." he said in my head.  He says he's going to fetch me up tomorrow.  That I should prepare.  He apparently will take me motordriving.  I understand that it'll not be that far, to a village somewhere downtown.  He says he'll be delivering something.  Sunny weather, cottony clouds, cirrus, nimbus whatever.  Very good weather means happy motordriving, joyride.  

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.  My friend.  He is driving this motorcycle.  A regular sized scooter. Must be a utility scooter.  Wow.

"I am very good at this." he said in my head.  He says he's going to fetch me up tomorrow.  That I should prepare.  He apparently will take `me somewhere, south out of town.  I understand that it'll not be quite far, to another city.  He says we'll be celebrating something.  A Christmas party.  Sunny weather, cottony clouds, cirrus, nimbus whatever. Very good weather means happy motordriving, joyride.  

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.  My friend.  He is driving this vehicle.  A second-hand Volkswagen. Must be a family vehicle too.  Wow.

"I am very good at this." he said in my head.  He says he's going to fetch me up tomorrow.  That I should prepare.  We apparently will be going somewhere, to the ocean, to the sea, to the beach.  I understand that it won't be that far. He says we'll be celebrating something.  A business meeting I suppose.  Sunny weather, cottony clouds, cirrus, nimbus whatever. Very good weather means happy motordriving, joyride.  

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.   My friend.  He is driving this vehicle.  A second-hand blue sedan. Must be a family vehicle too.  Wow.

"I am very good at this." he said in my head.  He says he's going to fetch me up tomorrow.  That we'd be going together. That I should prepare.  He apparently will take me somewhere, west.  I understand that it'll not be quite far, to another city.  He says we'll be celebrating something.  A blessing for a new office.  Sunny weather, cottony clouds, cirrus, nimbus whatever. Very good weather means happy motordriving, joyride.  

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.   My friend.  We were riding the bus.  A very big bus.
Must be a family bus too.  Wow.

"I am very good at this." he said in my head.  He says we'll be going to another city.   That we'd be going together. That we should prepare. We now have tickets. We apparently would be flying in a plane going to another city north.  I understand that it'll not be quite far, around an hour flight.  We will be going to a rock concert.  We will be witnessing the first performance of our favorite New Wave band from England.  Sunny weather, cottony clouds, cirrus, nimbus whatever. Very good weather means happy, safe flight, joyride.  

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.  My friend.  We were riding the plane.  A big plane.
Must be a family plane too.  Wow.

"We've been through this." he said in my head.  He says we'll be going to an island, to the beach far away.  That I should prepare.  He apparently will take me island hopping, to the waterfalls, to the white sand beaches, blue seas.   I understand that he needed someone to accompany him there, like a tourist, like a tour.  He says we'll be expecting cousins, aunts, my mother coming along.  Perhaps he needed to see the place first hand. Somebody must have invited him or asked him if he's been there which he apparently has not been to yet.

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.   My half Filipino, half German cousin.  He also drives this vehicle when he's at home.   A Mercedes Benz, maybe a Volkswagen, am not sure.  Must be a family vehicle too.  Wow. 

"I am very good at this." he said in my head.  He says he's going to fetch me up tomorrow.  That I should prepare.  We apparently will be going somewhere, to another city, to the ocean, to the sea, to the beach.  I understand that it won't be that far. He says we'll be celebrating something.  And a business meeting too I suppose.  Sunny weather, blue skies, cotton clouds, cirrus, nimbus whatever. Very good weather means happy motordriving, joyride.  

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.   My friend.  He is driving this vehicle.  A pick-up truck.
Must be a family vehicle too.  Wow.

"I am very good at this." she said in my head.  She says she'll be going down my place.  That she's been cooking. That she would share it to me.  I understand that she'll be driving. She showed me her driver's license.  It means that she knows how to drive. She'll be coming over to deliver it.  I will be having dinner with a dish she's preparing.  Cool afternoon and nighttime weather, whatever. Very good weather means happy sumptuous meal, yummy.  

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun. .   My nurse friend.  I think she has a motorcycle.  She showed me once in a picture.  She also drives this vehicle, a sedan.   A Ford, maybe a Toyota, am not sure.  Must be  a family vehicle too.  Wow. 

"I've been through this." She said in my head.  She says she's coming with me. She'd cry wildly, bawl, wail hard if I won't let her come along. So I should prepare.  She's a little child of three.   She assumed that I would need company for some burgers that we can go and buy together.  She says she'll be expecting  many people around to play with in my head.  Perhaps she needed to see the outside and play.

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.   My child friend.  She has a toy horse and a toy zebra, or maybe it's a cow.     Must be a family play ride too.  Or maybe not.  Not sure.  Wow. 

"I am very good at this." she said in my head.  She says she's going to the market, to the mall for some groceries.  That I should prepare.  She apparently will take me shopping.  I understand that it won't be that far.  She says I'll be expecting  nothing more than a meal and a drink.  

And so I said "Sure, why not."  It'll be fun.   My mother, my friend.  She has everything, budget for groceries and for a taxicab.  But it must be a family vehicle too. Wow.

Too many rides eh? Can I go home now?  Yeah, dude.   Where's my car?  Lol  Do I really need one anyway? 

No comments: