Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

FRATERNITIES, SORORITIES, ORGANIZATIONAL CONFUSION AND AFFILIATIONS

We have got this problem.  Hmm Problem...let us call it a problem.  This idea of associations, a group, a tribe, a clan... in a nutshell, the need to belong.  Somehow somewhere I hear this wicked voice...how sad and funny and inspiring! For a few seconds, minutes if not hours and days, we'll be hypnotized into thinking their own visions and thoughts.  What is real is what you see so they say.  What you get is what you see.  What you see is what you get.  What am I looking at now? Come on, we are all just individuals.  The collective.  Sure does seem sane I know.  The What would you do if you follow me-What would you do if I follow you?  There is that daily struggle, each his or her own real struggle to feel real.  But why struggle to feel real if what's real for most collective thought is the physical?  

Yes, I must be hungry, breathing.  We have got loud brains which we do not really need.  We yearn & need.

No comments: