Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2016

CAMPAIGNS OF THE MASSES AND THE ESCAPISTS

Yesterday I listened to this debate on TV.  And before I could say or write anything I might regret later, let me give the facts from my own perspective.   Most people lose their faces.  It's called the face of defeat, and the other thing we can call is a loser.  And there are different types of losers. Those who know how to accept loss, those who don't know how to accept loss, and those who can not help it that the loss has affected, will affect, and continue to have a great negative effect on them.  

Such is the idea of Polity.  The need to continue their lifestyles has clouded their judgments.  I know that this would or could hurt those people, those famous personalities we look up on TV, those whom we admired and respected, those honorable, to the point of helplessness.  They got entangled with their own worlds, blinded by their own views of the reality.

And as I go on with this writing, I thought of killing myself a zillion hundred times in my head.  I don't know why.  Nobody could even tell me why.  And that includes you, those who I thought were always on my side turned out to be those who would betray me.  After this, I'd wonder yet again.  What about that? what does it matter anyway.  What is there to fight about for anyway now?  Will it ever feel the same again?  Or is this is just it now?

No comments: