Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

LOAD IT DOWN

I have been downloading stuff from the internet for months now. Who's not? I think everybody should do so too. It's practical for me.  Having to download songs, softwares, ebooks, and all almost everything for free. I do this so I won't have to keep thinking that I would regret not having listened, watched and read downloadable stuff. Downloading just meant that I won't have to be online everytime. I can read, listen, and watch stuff offline afterwards.


Then I started to look for torrents about architecture.  There were movies and documentaries like The Fountainhead, The Architect, The Belly of an Architect, My Architect and so on. But what struck me was that a torrent entitled 61 Architectural Ebooks is available for download uploaded by Maelstrom. Even before the downloads were done, I started reading on through the Etextbooks.  And I was delighted that I won't have to go to a library just so I could keep myself informed of the world of Architecture. I could also use the ebooks for architectural research and future references too.  But I still have to read and scan on through them but it’ll be impossible to read them all considering its wide selection. If you want to download the architectural Ebooks, I could give you the link or the torrent name and you could download with your own engines.  You can just email me.  The download speed was a breeze.

No comments: