Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

STRANGER THINGS INDEED

Strange things started happening a long time ago.  I did not want to dig in into the details but it is so.  I am afraid it is so.  And I will have to keep seeing it as things that I will have to accept as something that makes sense.  And though it seems that it didn't matter at all, when in fact it does.  The moment I feel things go strange, I always find a way to keep swerving or just accept it as it is.  Because I believe that things will eventually get unstrange for lack of a better word.

It's like something that you can almost always do naturally at a certain age, at a certain point in your lifetime.  Something that you don't need to do out of curiosity anymore, or something that you wouldn't have to keep reasoning about.  

There's this point in an architectural activity where one realizes that he or she don't need to keep learning about.  The way one student of architecture need to keep doing to not feel estranged.   And there will be a time eventually to decide.  The process for which one needs to do to engage and practice what he or she has learned beforehand.  Something that 's done as a student collectively will be considered useless at some point, or even rendered unnecessary.  And one wonders why do we have to keep going through that.  But hey, there's a difference. 

No comments: