Search This Blog

Sunday, April 23, 2017

GET READ OFF THIS AND THAT

I don't understand.  Were you keeping a diary? Haven't we been blessed enough to start being
sensitive to that kind of thought?  What were you doing, writing a book? What happens now if every remark that you hear became sort of a tort?  A sardonic whisper, a sarcastic thought?  Would I end up dumb and stupid?  Is there a need for you to do so? Was it even necessary to point that out? Have I been so close to you to make it forgivable enough?  Have I been so predictable and imperative enough to deserve that kind of treatment? Have we been too close enough to tolerate  such behavior? Is there a need for you to change your ways?

Do you want to hear it or would you rather much prefer to read about it?  Would it make it safer?  Would it be more thoughtful if you see it, hear it?  Or wouldn't it be better if you just feel it?  And if you felt it, would it be real, would it feel real? Would it feel true?  Truer if you you see it, hear it, and feel it?

What happens now if every word you hear from this day forward are nothing but confessions?  Confessions of things that gets a little too sad than before.  Or happier when it feels brighter.

Did I talk too much?  Did I?  Have I said too much to you? Tutu to you... Hehehe

No comments: