Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2015

WONDER WONDER YONDER PONDER

I still need to say this.  Yes, I do need to.  It should be done.  Do you know what I'm saying? I don't think so.  But maybe you do.  You could wonder all day long and ask about it but I won't say it unless you say something.  Are you talking to me? Are you? Are you?  There's no on else around.  Are you talking to me now?  Do you know what I am thinking? Really? Really?  You do?  

No you don't.  Yes, yes what? Did you say something?  What was that? I beg your pardon.  Can you say that one more time?  One more time please. Come on. Come on.  What was that again?  Did you say something?  I know you did.  Yes, you did.  Yes you did.  Any questions?  Do you have a question in your head?  There's a big mark on your head that asks a question.  Wait, what?  What was the question?

No comments: