Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2015

THE FIGHT TO NAVIGATE

I am trying to get acquainted more or should I say, get reacquainted with my own town now.  Dare I say my own because it's the only place I've known for so long.  You may have your own way of looking at your town but somehow I have to blaze my own trails, or trace my ways.  The way I know how, to go out and back home.  It is just a way of retracing my footsteps. Reminiscing, recalling what matters most personally, and what complicates  my own pursuit.

No, you might not want to read these but I'm sure there's a reason why.  Because we, just like you, do have the urge to navigate. It's one way of making sure you'd get to a destination safely and sound. And though I must say depending on how you conceive or perceive your own little worlds, I prefer not to interpolate.  And because some of the people taken by mobility may sure find but smart, to avoid pitfalls, accidents, mishaps,
collisions, in short to not hit or hurt.

And Google did provide this application.  And I am both grateful and in a way but felt had.  And for future pursuits, along the way this should be of great assistance.  I am just not sure if I should do this or continue to do this since this time, every thought that I say might get misunderstood in some way, just like everything you see is meant to be misunderstood.  And of course the current, and this contraption might just disappear. 

No comments: