Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

THESIS DECEASED

No, I can't finish it.  I'm still designing it. This dissertation is a not. But if the book is done, then it should be present.  The designs. Designs were unacceptable. Still can't present it.  To myself. The printed copy of about a hundred pages were thrown. Gone along with the adviser's and chair's signatures. The garbage must have wanted it more than anyone.


The city hall had three floors. It couldn't be done this time and can't be undone either. The drawings were all on starting mode if you know what I mean. Details of which could be found from the Dictionary of Architecture. Like the Gibbs Surround or the Quoins.  But it is drawn on CAD now.  Right now I hate doing manual  perspectives.

I was expecting Vice City had a City or Town Hall. They had none I could survey for now. For which I could roam through and investigate. Driving around the city with my ever speedy Cheetah. But what do you care anyway?  I'm not the one who'd be practicing without a diploma or a license to architect.  I would not do so anyway. I am just drafting or drawing buildings plans for myself. Just like a ten year old kid drawing his favorite robot.  I would not be a professional. I couldn't be. But who's to say?

No comments: