Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

THESIS DISEASE

I have this dissertation that I would not and  could not finish.  At this point I am still at a halt.  For I can't seem to finish it.  But then all along this may have been for the good.  There's the Town Hall, The Fire Station, The Ambulance Station, and the Police Station to design.  For now, I am content of having to just research and read about these kinds of buildings.  Having the internet now, gives me endless sources of information and references. Sometimes it gets too overwhelming, that I could not produce my own original designs.  The preliminary designs I made do not get to reach the finishing stages.  I maybe in denial thinking that I could finish planning these kinds of buildings. Having to think that I could do it may be the issue.  Maybe it is time to accept that planning and drafting is not for everyone.  And is definitely not for everyone.  It just is not the time right now.  When it is.

No comments: