Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

VIRUS BY ROSE

I don't know if I have to call you by name anymore.  You still kept playing the game.  I don't know why all these things happen again/  Why?  What happened when I was not around?  Was somebody itching to take my place?  Was somebody trying to steal my name? Was somebody else jealous of me?  Was somebody lurking behind me, watching my every move?  

Weren't I polite and kind to you?  Wasn't I that attentive to you?  Or was I keeping you in my thoughts too much?  Were you coming into my house more than necessary?  Weren't you pissing around our lot when I told you that you can use our toiler instead? Were you bothering my brothers too much with too much binge drinking?  Were you distracting them, bragging, making them jealous of this and that,, of there and when?  Weren't you suppose to be their friends? 

Weren't you selling me these useless things/  Weren't you the ones who kept bothering my mother, my father , my parents?  Weren't you the ones who were awfully, obviously desperate to sell?  Are you one of my invisible uncle, my annoying aunt, my sneaky cousin?  Are you pitching me with useful things or are you throwing garbage at me?  Were you cloning me, depressing me. copying me, disturbing me? 

These questions explode like roof noises, cat purrs, dog barks,  memes off the dark web.

No comments: