Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

TRUTH BRUSH

Today is the last day for the month of May, the 31st.  As I just got up from bed, pangs of hunger is starting at the pit of my stomach, hmmm belly.  As I am writing this piece, playing music in the background, something from a Math Rock band "And So I Watch You From Afar".  Like compressed inside your belly, we or I do can just blow it all out, fart it out.  The string of thoughts that could prove otherwise when you are hungry can differ after or during every meal.  Hmmm.  Let's try to deduce about that.

Skip that thought.  Hmmm. Okay, now am brushing my teeth using my Oral-B toothbrush,, yup of course with a toothpaste.  And whenever thoughts keep racing inside my head, I always get this feeling that I have to write about it.  Put it into paper or something, to appreciate my own wit afterward.  And just smile or just feel glad about it, to feel blessed with this skill.  To somehow have the sense of putting thoughts into paper,  To write about it. How wonderful!  Right? So I won't have to keep using my voice, my teeth, my mouth, my lips, my tongue, my nose, my head, my heart to express it.  Some may have to keep it inside themselves.

Like a story that does not need to be told, or a story that needs to be told. It is just something, something stealth, a light that kept us on our feet each day. Like something that happened years ago that needs to be told.  Like something that could be exaggerated or with details left untold, forgotten. 

No comments: