Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2016

EDUCATION IS NOT A CRIME, RIGHT?

Tell me if I am wrong but I need someone to point this out clearly to me. Somebody needs to prove to me that "Education is not a crime." I have always been at this helm of trying to understand everything around me. But of course exhaustion does set in at some point. I can't keep learning things. I need to show you why that I have done all my best and had to leave school, the world of learning. It means that I have done my best and my best was always good enough for me. Everything else is just a distraction, a comparison, a translation, another perception, an angle, a twist. I need the freedom from competition. I need the freedom to not agree. I need the freedom to do things the way I want it to go at my own schedule.

No comments: