Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2016

GLOBAL WARNING TO MIGHT AND POWER INTERRUPTION CANDLES

Been staying or spending more time indoors these days.  Well that is how I am really.  I'd rather much prefer to stay indoors a lot.  Unless there'll be more reason to go out to work somewhere.  More ladies & gentlemen would want to do so as well.  The sun I suppose might burn their skins.  It is both funny and sad but that is how it is.  Dark light, darker, lighter.  I have heard and learned about this thing ladies take to stay or go white. And there are those who want to burn their skins. And it's a little frightening and funny at the same time.  I find it unnecessary. Well that's only my opinion.  

Now there is this trend that kept bugging me.  The technologically challenged, the anti-computer, the anti-science, the techno-paranoids, the hacker concept.  This is how it is these days.  If that is how it takes for this place to somehow move on, progress, function at least to make homes more livable, why not?

But is there a reason to worry about energy? I guess there is.  Maintenance, shut down, power distribution hmmm rearrangement?  I'm not sure.  But there must be a valid reason why.  And somehow it is more fun without that thing we call Power.  Power Power Power.  Okay electric.  The electric election season.

No comments: