Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

IT SEEMS UNPROFITABLE

 Sure, sure.  I'd agree.  What were you selling again?  Food.  Wow, yeah.  I love food.  I'm a food addict.  I also am a water addict.  I drink water all the time. Sure, it's a basic need.  It's addictive,  You know?  Water.  Yeah, I love water.   Yeah.  Who does not?  I mean, yeah...who doesn't love water?  It quenches your thirst.  It refreshes you up.  It's good for the body.

Do you remember the times when your household's supply got interrupted?  Yeah, like how sometimes the water seemed nowhere to be found?  Like when it's been a day or two or even three?  And you find yourself alone in the toilet watching a soup of shit in the toilet bowl. And all you can say is "Shit! That's shit!"  And it becomes too big of a fuss, when you find yourself getting another bowel movement.  Hahaha.  Your insides creeping in.  I mean creeping out.   And all the farts in the world won't do.  And yeah.  All you thought about that day was shit.  Shit. Yeah, dump it.  

I can go on.  You know.  Everybody knows.  Everyone's got a nose.  Hehe.

No comments: