Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

THIS COUNTRY

This country has the incredible amount of threshold to pain and tolerance to madness.  Though it may seem that things are going smoothly through the pursuit of knowledge and information, the usual goings-on around town and the suburbs has carefully been trying to put plans into action.  But through all of these convictions, I must say I am one of those abused by the system.  My temperance for this I have really tried hard to tolerate as well.  The institutions, the government, and the business community.  The media.  How far can I withstand the pressure.  

When most of my childhood friends has already left the country,  where they have lost faith in working and staying put to find themselves and a way of living.   But most have immigrated much to my chagrin and laugh at the painful amazement.  Sad to have nothing to talk about and go ballistic instead.  Breaking up.

To try hard and fit among and ride along with the trend.  The science that goes in outside and the helpless symptoms around which we try to analyze and make sense of.  The amends hanging on to balance without any formal communication.

But it all comes down to your own dreams to find success and be happy for which I must say becomes very hard to reach in the most humble way possible.   The stares and the the pretensions has become louder now that I can no longer withstand because it becomes so tiresome to do so.  Losing patience and burning out.  It's starting to fade away.  And to the days further I must call and cease to somehow try to hang on.    

No comments: