Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

FULLSCREEN PRINTING

It is fun for me to do "Screen Printing" once again.  But it is tiring as well. I still got some of the textile paint left-over from my previous shirt printing job.  I would like to make it clear though that even through all the years of my fascination with shirt printing, from band names and images, to obscure and simple symbols and monograms, I still was not able to perfect the skill.


It requires a lot of patience and study to get it right. I could have taken this venture seriously to gain profit permanently but it never progressed to that.  One has to master their own printing chemistry.  Even when one is taught how it's done, still it boils down to one's own system of doing the printing process.  There's the silk screen process which can be done by film or by photographic and transfer methods.  Whatever method you may use I can only suggest that if you’re planning to work on this art, just try not to do it in haste.


No comments: